You are here
Well Established Mid-Tier Firm
About Our Client
A 15 partner, chartered accountancy firm based in North London dealing with a variety of mixed client sectors and a range of turnovers from £1million and upwards. As a non paper file firm, you will be using electronic software and Vitztopia accounts package. You will be visiting clients regularly and some travel will be required. Most of the clients will be located in the Greater London area and the South East.
This Accounts Senior will be organising the work flow for the team and offering support and guidance to the more junior team members. You will be producing and reviewing the technical statutory and management accounts along with VAT and corporation tax with mixed client sectors.
The Successful Applicant
The sucessful Accounts Senior will behave the following:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Must have acquired the necessary skills/experience at senior level to meet the requirements of the role.
- Wide experience of accounts preparation.
- Up to date working knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standard, auditing standards, company law and a good basic knowledge of corporate and personal tax to enable draft tax computations to be prepared.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Fully conversant with Sage and Quickbooks software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Computer literate with good skills of Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook
What's on Offer
Competitive package plus benefits