You are here
- Wanted: Experienced Accounts Seniors looking for a better work life balance
- Leeds based boutique practice offering intellectually stimulating work
About Our Client
Headed by two ex-top 10 practice directors this firm boasts complex clients and intellectually stimulating work. Consistent growth and larger, more complex clients are a testament to the owners professional network and referral rate.
Both owners have created a culture of trust and autonomy with their employees, attracting more and more established Seniors from the larger regional practices along with those from a top 10 practice background.
As Accounts Senior you will be trusted to run your own portfolio with a mix of accounts preparation, audit (optional if in your skillset) and additional advisory services.
You client base will include subsidiaries of large listed businesses and high net worth individuals; with property, investments and other financial services products.
Bookkeeping is outsourced allowing you to use your time to focus on adding value.
The Successful Applicant
This business attracts candidates from the larger regional practices in Yorkshire as well as the top ten practices across the UK.
Ideally you will identify with the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified with client facing experience
- Have an appetite for both the hands-on and senior level advisory work
- Accounts preparation experience is essential
- Mixed tax experience would be a bonus as would any advisory exposure
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £36,000 + private health care + pension