You are here
- Do you want to move into a supervisory position
- Work for a growing medium size firm of Chartered Accountants
About Our Client
Michael Page Finance are proud to be working with a reputable local firm of Chartered Accountants who have experienced 15% year on year growth. Recently our client have won the opportunity to support local businesses with management accounts and other accounting tasks. The firm offers a very friendly and professional service and the feel resonates across the open planned office. This is a brilliant firm to gain exposure to various tasks, clients and personally develop as an finance professional.
The Accounts Supervisor is a newly created role within the firm that. The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the work of juniors/trainee including preparation of management accounts, general accounts preparation, finalising accounts, tax computations, tax returns and potential audit exposure if suitable.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Experience working within an Accountancy Practice
- Experience of Practice Accounting
- Good professional standard of appearance
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results to short timescales
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) & generous additional benefits. Study support will be provided if applicable