You are here
- Luxury Fahion and Household Goods Retailer
- Acquisition Manager MRICS
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding luxury fashion and household goods retailer with ambitious strategies and a multi-stream retail outlet network.
The Acquisitions Manager's remit will include but not be restricted to:
- Identifying suitable opportunities using a contact network .
- liaising with retail operations teams ensuring commitment to the proposed acquisition.
- Heads of terms negotiations.
- legal document satisfaction including necessary negotiations using a knowledge of property law and commercial awareness.
- Managing a team of external consultants to obtain a satisfactory planning consent.
- Creating and maintaining accurate cost sheets throughout the acquisition process
The Successful Applicant
A suitable candidate will hold a relevant property degree and will have a demonstrable track record in transnational property on behalf of the occupier, landlord or as an agent.
What's on Offer