You are here
North West England
- Acquisition Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well known retailer with over 40 years trading history.
The role will include:
- Identifying suitable opportunities in target towns (based out of the North West of England), using a network of contacts and sourcing methods
- Negotiating Heads of Terms
- Negotiating satisfactory legal documents using a sound knowledge of property law and commercial awareness
- Managing a team of external consultants to obtain a satisfactory planning consent
- Creating and maintaining accurate cost sheets throughout the acquisition process
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidates will:
- Have relevant experience in retail acquisition either client side or in private practice.
- Be able to work under pressure adhering to tight deadlines whilst handling challenging workloads
- Be motivated and tenacious with the ability to work remotely and on their own initiative
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Be commercially aware and a team player
- Be educated to degree Level, MRICS is desirable but not essential
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be able to travel extensively throughout the UK, staying away from home when required.
What's on Offer
Share save scheme
Other benefits such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers