You are here
- Acquisitions Surveyor, Dynamic Hot Beverage Retailer
- Entrepreneurial Ethos, High Earning Potential
About Our Client
Our client established over 25 years ago a high concept, community minded company focused on ethically sourced produce and exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate's role will consist of but not be restricted to :
- Identification of new site opportunities
- Overseeing the end to end process of delivering new stores to ensure that all stakeholders are updated and engaged as necessary
- Ensuring that all new leases are fully compliant and documented in the best interests of the business and all statutory requirements are met
- Developing and improving relationships with key landlords throughout the retail estate
- Being the main property point of contact on all matters related to franchise and provide expert
- professional advice whenever assistance is required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need:
- A proven tract record in property acquisitions, preferably retail.
- To be a member of the royal institute of chartered surveyors or hold a relevant property degree.
- A keen thirst for deal making and acquisitions.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be prepared to work as a consultant
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration including a generous commission structure.