You are here
Acquisitions Surveyor, South
*Rapidly growing International Brand
About Our Client
An International brand, who are a relatively new but highly successful entrant to the UK market, with plans to acquire and open in over 100 new locations per year.
- Develop and implement a regional plan for the identification and acquisition of off and on-market opportunities in line with operating plans.
- Ensures a solid pipeline is being built to meet targets.
- Conducting site appraisals and concluding negotiations.
- Work within company best practice models to ensure consistency and desirous outcomes.
- Adapts quickly to change and modifies plans accordingly, whilst communicating with the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
This individual will already have some experience of site acquisition in the Retail or Leisure sectors, or be keen to develop their career in this specialism. You may be a Chartered MRICS Surveyor, or working on your APC. Although neither is essential if you have some experience of site finding and have the core skills and attitude that can be developed.
What's on Offer
Salary of £35,000-45,000 plus very attractive bonus scheme that offers the very realistic possibility of earning up to 100% of your salary based on the acquisitions you deliver.