You are here
£35,000 - £45,000
Leading Large Format Supermarket
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading food retailer with with shops across the UK and Europe which is currently going through a rapid period of expansion.
- Identification negotiation and acquisition of sites
- Managing planning applications from submission to delivery of the planning permission
- Supporting all expansion, relocation and mixed use schemes
- Developing key relationships with landlords, tenants developers and property companies
- Driving the full development and planning process, from conception to completion
- Estates management of the freehold and leasehold assets
- Responsibility for compliance with statutory provisions e.g. accident protection, regulations, data protection.
- Helping with designing developing planning coordinating presenting communicating and supervising any projects that arise in the area of responsibility
- Ensuring a positive and motivating working environment as well as smooth effective operation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in property or real estate.
- A full driving licence
- A professional negotiator.
- A multi-tasker.
- A team player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Planned career progression