You are here
Are you an excellent communicator?
Do you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel?
About Our Client
Our client are a leading outsourced sales organisation and a leading contact centre agency.
- Ownership of company account(s), ensuring that sufficient funds are available in the account(s) and on the correct cards.
- Responsible for ordering new cards and managing the reconciliation process. This includes being financially astute and proactive to make efficiencies in cost savings where appropriate.
- Co-ordination, booking and release of work parcels to the field teams in agreed timescales.
- Co-ordination of the equipment and consumable replenishment programme for all sampling stores in the ASDA estate.
- Supporting the ASDA and Tech Field Team's recruitment strategy by processing new tactical sampling colleagues using appropriate systems and following correct procedure.
The Successful Applicant
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel, Powerpoint & Word)
- Organisational skills - Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Interpersonal Skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
What's on Offer
17,000 - 20,000 + Benefits