You are here
Affinity Relationship Manager
- To develop, implement and manage the affinity business propositions & campaigns.
- Broad marketing background - proven experience within financial services.
About Our Client
Joining my client offers you the exciting prospect of putting your skills to the test with one of Britain's Top Employers and the UK's largest consolidator of closed life assurance funds.
- Manage Affinities and appointed IFA(s) advice providers through effective relationship management to ensure delivery of the customer proposition and sales targets, profit targets, service levels, quality, TCF and compliance requirements are met.
- Development of propositions to offer Phoenix and affinity products to Phoenix customers including working on the identification and selection of new partners
- Develop plans with the Customer Oversight Team to ensure that business forecasts are met through effective promotion & cross sales strategies
- Identify strategic initiatives to increase the profitability of Customer Strategy.
- Develop the strategy for direct marketing, tele-marketing and on-line marketing of products and planning of campaigns across a range of one-to-one and targeted media
- To work with the Customer Oversight team in the initiation of campaigns across OSPs taking responsibility for the creation and delivery of the campaign
- Direct and drive customer services, IT and other life-co and service functions to deliver new and enhanced customer strategy propositions.
- Specify, source and implement new telemarketing systems, telesales and processes.
- Manage the day to day relationship with affinity partners and Customer Oversight Teams to ensure business plans are met
- Manage a process of formal governance between Phoenix and affinity partners and third party service providers
- Work on proposition initiatives including own product manufacturing. Deliver products to market
- To support the Head of marketing in the strategic management and development of outsourced services such as the JR relationship.
- To assist in the selection of new service providers and to project manage the selection and contracting process.
- Define product and service requirements, evaluate responses to RFIs and RFPs, undertake due-diligence and facilitate the decision making process at Life-Co and Group level.
The Successful Applicant
- A broad commercial and marketing background with a proven background in a proposition/product development role within financial services;
- A strong understanding of financial services markets and economic dynamics of products, services and channels - with specific proven experience in database led direct marketing;
- Ability to negotiate at a senior level;
- Senior sales and / or marketing management experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good relationship management skills;
- A strong customer-driven marketing orientation;
- Team player, flexible, hands on with a collaborative approach;
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £55k. In addition to this, you will get 12% car allowance, 20% completion bonus and pension contribution.