You are here
Agile Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Fantastic opportunity to work a part of a digital transformation
- Based in South Manchester with excellent transport links
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic British business with offices across the UK. Their HQ are based near Manchester and they have grown from strength to strength in recent years, investing heavily in the UK economy and providing 000's of job opportunities.
The Agile Business Analyst / Scrum Master will deliver innovative solutions to an ambitious set of stakeholders which will include website, iOS and Android mobile applications and software applications.
The role is critical to the overall success of the development team, with opportunities to influence standards, principals and ways of working. The role holder must be confident and experienced in working with non-technical business stakeholders to elaborate their vision into clear business requirement user stories, and to prioritise those to allow incremental delivery, both for defined Projects and for multiple BAU work streams.
The role holder will work directly with the development team in a Scrum Master capacity to deliver work within sprints and via a Kanban model for BAU work. Managing and leading the various scrum ceremonies and driving best practices and continuous improvement in these areas in integral to this role.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to be involved in the continued development of the new platforms to enhance the capabilities provided to customers.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience as an Agile Business Analyst in a web-based software development environment
- Significant exposure to Agile methodologies (Agile SCRUM, Kanban) and has experience of Scrum Master responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of complex problem solving and solution definition
- Demonstrable track record of managing software delivery in an online business or web-based software development house
- Resilient individual with a pragmatic approach
- Strong communication skills and experience with no-technical business stakeholders including marketing, customer experience, design and third party suppliers
- Degree educated with a 2:1 in a computer related degree, or with equivalent commercial experience
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, up to 20% bonus and very generous pension contributions from the employer.