You are here
This position is now filled
Analyst - Natural Resources Advisory
- - Must have project finance background
- - Strong financial modelling background
About Our Client
Working in the advisory team of a leading Financial Services Natural Resources team
The Analyst - Natural Resources Advisory Team role will include the following tasks, typically under the supervision of an experienced project finance team leader:
- Building and running detailed cash flow models;
- Assisting in the selection of lenders' independent consultants, reviewing and commenting on lenders' consultants' due diligence reports and managing interfaces between lenders' independent consultants and clients' technical, commercial and financial teams;
- Assisting in preparation of Preliminary Information Memorandum and other documentation for prospective lenders;
- Assisting in preparation of pitch material in support of team bidding for new advisory mandates;
- Assisting in other tasks required to ensure a timely completion of advisory mandates.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Analyst - Natural Resources Advisory Team will have worked in a bank or accounting firm, preferably in a project finance team
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the natural resources sector.
Strong modelling and credit experience
The successful candidate will be expected to travel extensively.
Other requirements: fluent in English (strong writing skills are a must) and possibly in another European language, university degree and ability to work in an international environment.
What's on Offer