You are here
Analyst - Salesforce.com - Global FMCG brand
- Global FMCG brand
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer.
As an Analyst - Salesforce.com - Global FMCG brand, you will be responsible for the delivery and operation of the Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) projects, and required to use your specialised knowledge and skills ideally including Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud etc.
Primary responsibilities include partnering with the business to understand the requirements, translating these to a set of deliverables, partnering with a multitude of vendors to ascertain quotations, and managing the engagement through to completion.
You will have a combination of business process and technology expertise.
- Leading Sales Force Effectiveness development projects utilising specialised Salesforce.com knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g.
- SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). This role requires a broad knowledge of both technology / business solutions, leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organisation to drive business solutions.
- Capturing customer insights to improve Sales Force Effectiveness Services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May be required to conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- Assisting in knowledge transfer to team members and organisations after successful delivery of the service.
- Performing assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for Sales Force Effectiveness service(s) to the customer.
The Successful Applicant
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree-level Education
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) - desirable not essential (working towards certification)
- Understanding of Salesforce.com technologies and platforms
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organisational and decision-making skills
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Must be able to influence others
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required
- Experience / understanding of call centres (B2B) is a plus!
What's on Offer
£30,000 to £35,000 + 25 days holiday, private health, excellent pension, critical health, flex benefits, discounted staff shop, 8% bonus (based on goals, objectives and company performance).