You are here
Architectural Assistant p2
- AJ120 practice - city centre location
- Education, Commercial, Residential
About Our Client
Multiple studios throughout the UK with an International presence, my client is known as the education specialist's with a strong emphasis too on other sectors including commercial, healthcare and residential.
They are at the forefront of BIM implementation, utilising the latest technologies on a plethora of projects ranging from £10mn upwards.
Working on a range of projects across a spectrum of sectors, values and varying stages.
You will be:
- supporting on projects throughout RIBA's schedule of works;
- technical details, design development; planning applications, tender packs;
- client meetings;
- attending site meeting and consulting with contractors on site;
- leading your team to deliver award-winning designs.
The Successful Applicant
You will have achieved you part 2 with ideally 1 year's experience in practice. Specific sector knowledge is not required however a good understanding of UK building regulations, contracts and particular attention to stages 2,3&4 in the RIBA PoW.
Ideally you will be proficient at using REVIT with excellent freehand drawing skills (critical to their design process and method) as demonstrated in your portfolio.
What's on Offer
Full support through your RIBA p3;
REVIT training if required;
Full exposure to the live project portfolio across a number of stages.