You are here
Are you a Chartered Accountant relocating to London?
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
About Our Client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 39 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services and Banking.
We're experiencing demand from our clients for the following roles:
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Project Accountant
- Product Control
- Financial Controller
- Group Accountant
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
The Successful Applicant
- be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.