You are here
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London?
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
About Our Client
Michael Page International has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team are here as your key point of contact during your relocation.
We can assist with:
* Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
* CV and interview advice
* Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
We work with Law Firms of all sizes; ranging from Magic and Silver circle, to regional, mid-tier and US. There's a particular demand currently for candidates with backgrounds in Commercial Law / Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and all aspects of Corporate Law, however all applications open to any candidates with a private practice background, irrelevant of practice area.
The Successful Applicant
You will posses:
- A proven secretarial background within private practice and a strong typing speed (65wpm+)
- Confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist. To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements