You are here
Are you a qualified HR professional moving to London?
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
About Our Client
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Are you a qualified HR professional moving to London? Our Global Opportunities team based in the UK are here as your key point of contact during your relocation.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Are you a qualified HR professional moving to London? Our Human Resources recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified HR professionals who have experience in global companies across a range of sectors including Business and Professional Services, Financial Services, FMCG and the Public Sector. The team recruit the following types of positions:
- HR Advisor
- HR Administrator
- HR Officer
- HR Business Partner
- HR Director
- HR Operations/ Shared Services
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- degree qualified
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV (in Word format) online using the form below and include comments regarding your travel arrangements.