You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a UK leading food manufacturer that offers a truly fantastic product with customer taste and experience at the forefront of their vision.
Manage the training and development of all team members.
- Manage team performance ensuring everyone is clear on their own and team objectives and the extent to which targets are achieved.
- Maintain good communication to and from the team including daily shift briefings.
- Promotes the development of a high performance culture, encouraging cooperation and involvement of everyone in continuous improvement/LEAN activities.
- Resolve individual grievances quickly and effectively.
- Plan and control holiday including cover were necessary.
- Manages attendance, standards of conduct and performance, with resort to disciplinary measures when necessary.
Ensure all activities on site are performed in full compliance with safety, health and environmental regulatory obligations.
- All agreed housekeeping, 5S workplace organisation procedures and good manufacturing practices are sustained throughout the shift.
- Equipment, plant and facilities maintained in order that they operate safely to the correct quality and efficiently.
- Site processes optimised to minimise the impact to the environment
The Successful Applicant
Experience in a first line supervision role within a manufacturing environment.
Identifying and implementing process improvements.
Working within cross functional teams to deliver customer production requirements.
Ability work manage multiple workloads simultaneously
A solid understanding of Lean manufacturing and experience of implementing Lean ideas
What's on Offer
up to £32k