You are here
Area Sales Manager London - Contract Furniture
Opportunity for a proven sales professional with a positive "can-do" attitude.
Furniture manufacturer selling to the Hospitality, Retail and Leisure Industries
About Our Client
My client are the premier supplier of furniture, lighting and architectural metalwork to the hospitality, retail and leisure industries.
With nearly 50 years in the business, they have gained a reputation as the best solution provider.
Their talented in-house product designers, bespoke furniture and lighting capabilities and space planning software, allow customers to create the perfect look for their business.
Over and above the operational capabilities, my client pride themselves on having a sales team who go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure their client experience is exceptional from start to finish.
To continue this excellence, they are looking to hire an exceptional Area Sales Manager to join their team covering London and the South East to help drive the business to the next level.
The role will involve calling on Specifiers and end users:
- To promote and sell the Company's full range of products.
- Providing management with regular detailed reports of sales visits and general market activity - particularly key players and competitors.
- To contribute suggestions for product development to meet customer demand.
- To continually maintain a current personal plan of action and be diligent in delivering that plan.
- To be fully conversant with the Company's products, services and systems.
- To promote the Company is a professional manner at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have the real X factor.
They will have the persona that engages people from the off where clients immediately buy into their personality and capability to deliver on a project.
A background and interest in Interior Design and Sales is a must.
Ideally the candidate will have experience selling to the Hospitality, Retail and Leisure industries.
A demonstrable track record of over-achievement is essential. You will live and breathe the Company values being a true advocate for the business.
A degree in a design/architectural discipline would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic salary
Other great benefits