You are here
This position is now filled
Area Sales Manager
- Consumer Electronics & Domesitc Appliance
- Luxury, Premium Goods
About Our Client
Our client import exclusive, high quality domestic appliances into a range of markets with a focus on independant and multiple retail accounts. They are a family business with a key focus on integrity and the build up of strong, long term relationships and quality of produce.
The role as Area Sales Manager will see the successful candidate carry out the following roles and responsibilities;
- Drive NPD across the West Midlands with a key focus on the retail sector
- High quality produce with a focus on long term value
- Consult with retailers to discuss consumer needs and ensure full satisfaction in products
- To manage and develop accounts through the up-selling of other services and products.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the company's regional and national sales strategy is implemented effectively.
- Consistently maintain a high level of service is maintained and be the client's first point of call for any enquiries related to product.
- To develop relationships with potential retail customers in order to build an ongoing sales pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a driven and motivated sales person to maintain and extend key retailer business across the Midlands region as Area Sales Manager;
- Experience within the white goods and/or kitchen furniture market is essential
- Key relationships with retailer multiples (Homebase) and independant kitchen retailers would be advantageous
- 2-3 years field sales experience (as a minimum)
- Experience within the domestic appliance sector will be key
- Knowledge of the kitchen furniture market would be highly advantageous
- Consultative approach with the ability to drive and maintain key business across the region(s)
What's on Offer
Â£25,000 - Â£32,500 (dependant on experience) + OTE
Car/Car Allowance & Benefits