You are here
This position is now filled
Area Sales Manager
North West England
£30,000 - £35,000
- Area Sales Manager - Rehabilitation Products
- North West of England
About Our Client
One of the world's leading suppliers of Rehabilitation and Medical Solutions.
- To manage activity and performance in line with key performance indicators and company objectives in order to meet sales and revenue targets
- To agree personal objectives with the Regional Business Manager and complete these in line with relevant timescales.
- To develop strong business relationships with the key customers within the sales territory
- To build business relationships with key opinion formers within the sales territory.
- To develop professional selling skills through on-going development programmes and field visits with the Regional Business Manager
- To hold in-service workshops and give product demonstrations where necessary to ensure correct use of products by customers.
- To attend workshops, study days, and exhibitions as agreed with the Regional Business Manager
- To be fully conversant with all major competitor products and their strengths and weaknesses and to communicate all issues via reports to the Regional Business Manager
- To complete all administration tasks within the agreed deadlines
- To comply with the departments processes and procedures including ISO 9001:2000.
- Responsible for own health and safety and that of other work colleagues. Comply with health and safety policy.
The Successful Applicant
- A Level standard or equivalent is essential, a degree in a science or anatomy, sports science, rehabilitation based subject is desirable
- Proven track record of at least 3 years NHS sales experience
What's on Offer
Â£30,000- Â£40,000 basic salary + bonus + company car