You are here
Area Sales Manager
- Uncapped bonus as well as a company car, phone and laptop.
- Opportunity for progression with one of the market's leading companies.
About Our Client
My client is an established distributor of capital equipment in the construction industry. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased revenue. This is a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join an ambitious team and take on a role where there is scope for growth in the region of Hampshire, Surrey and South London. The company provides a competitive salary with a lucrative bonus scheme where targets can be hit in a range of key areas.
The Area Sales Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage and develop opportunities across existing accounts and increase the revenue of the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling and leasing a portfolio of capital equipment including excavators, bulldozers, dump trucks and wheel loaders.
- Negotiating and managing contacts from Site Managers to Plant Managers.
- Visiting accounts ranging from SMEs to lead construction companies.
- Cold calling and scheduling appointments for new business.
- Growing existing accounts and maintain good relationships with current accounts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Area Sales Manager will:-
- Have experience in selling capital equipment within the construction Industry and have a good knowledge of the products.
- Be passionate about sales and is target driven.
- Be resilient, presentable and professional.
- Possess strong numeracy skills.
- Have the relevant technical knowledge to differentiate between their products and competitors, focusing on the unique selling points and the advantages that they provide against their competitors.
- Be highly motivated to take complete ownership of their own geographical area.
- Be confident with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a professional team.
- Live on patch in Hampshire/Surrey/South London.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £30,000
Monthly and annual Bonus