You are here
Ashford Pharmacy Manager
- Are you a qualified Pharmacist who is looking for a new opportunity?
- I am working on a Pharmacy Manager role in Ashford
About Our Client
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the healthcare team with a passion for making a difference.
As the Ashford Pharmacy Manager you will
- lead a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- ensure accurate payment claims
- make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Ashford Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- possess a Pharmacy degree
- be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
- those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
As part of the interview process a criminal record check will be carried out.
What's on Offer
The Ashford Pharmacy Manager role will attract a salary of £41,000 plus company benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.