You are here
Assistant Branch Merchandiser
- Multi-Chanel retailer
- East Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known retailer looking for an analytical individual who would like to get into Branch Merchandising .Ideally you will be an allocator or experience in a graduate supply chain role.
The Assistant Branch Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
- Developing effective working relationships with merchandising, distribution and retail. Whilst ensuring the smooth day to day running of the departments allocations.
- Continually communicate on allocation issues, to ensure the store stocks are on target, highlighting any issues to the Senior Branch Merchandiser/Merchandiser.
- Conduct store visits to ensure allocation plans are up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the department strategy, demonstrating an understanding of the branch merchandising targets to actively contribute and make suggestions
- Establish key working relationships with merchandising and retail, communication effectively across all levels and channels.
- Effectively communicates across the team and issues, proposes solutions and updates accordingly.
- Conduct accurate allocations on all lines in the business, ensuring stock targets are met
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking - manage multiple data sources.
- System expertise ensuring speed of use and accuracy
- Planning and Organising
- Influencing and relationship building
- Ability to champion change, pace and simplicity
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package