You are here
Assistant Brand Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious ABM FMCG candidate
Are you passionate about the FMCG industry and all things brand?!
About Our Client
A major global FMCG business with global favourite brands!. This company is a thriving, dynamic and fantastic 'family-feel' business with immensely successful brands in their portfolio and growing. The business are major advocates of the development of employees and provide an autonomous working environment, ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who are looking for a challenge.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the establishment of their major brands positioning and marketing strategy within the country brand portfolio with focus on; positioning and communication development, product and package development, assortment management and project planning.
- Supporting development of consumer marketing activity
- Supporting the Sales function by facilitating in achieving brand and portfolio objectives
- Working with relevant agencies + Trade marketing colleagues to develop sales and marketing literature to support product launches and promotional campaigns
- Analysing sales data from various sources
- Conducting store visits in the UK market to identify opportunities and areas in need of improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
-Experience in creative and production processes, design and implementation, research and development
-Strong analytic skills, a good understanding of ad/agency processes and executing marketing campaigns and strategies.
-High level of personal organisation and ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Experience in product management
- Enthusiastic character with a creative flare
- Flexible outlook essential
-Team player with the drive to learn
What's on Offer
This fantastic opportunity comes with a competitive salary plus benefits but aside this the invaluable opportunity to work on global brands in an incredibly bold, fun and energetic environment.