You are here
Assistant Brand Manager
Global Food Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most successful FMCG businesses based in Yorkshire. Prominent in all major retailers, this business is at the forefront of innovation offering nothing short of quality among well-recognised sub brands.
The successful Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Fully understanding the brand / sub brand proposition, personality, target consumers, products and procedures.
- Assisting in the management of designated brand projects from concept to launch.
- Providing input and assistance in the development and execution of the annual brand plan in line with the brand proposition and to assist the achievement of brand and commercial objectives.
- Supporting brand performance tracking and competitor tracking to ensure that the SBM has sufficient insight to formulate strategies to deliver brand objectives.
- Working with cross functional teams (sales, category management, NPD) as necessary to support the achievement of brand and commercial objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Brand Manager candidate will be educated to a marketing related degree level with a minimum of 1 to 2 years' commercial marketing experience.
What's on Offer
On offer is s competitive salary and great progression opportunity.