You are here
Assistant Buyer - Menswear
Exciting opportunity for a rapidly growing fashion retailer in Hertfordshire
Looking for an established BAA who is looking to take that step up
About Our Client
My Client is a highly successful fashion retailer based in Hertfordshire. having seen incredible expansion over the last year they are looking to strengthen their head office team by appointing an Assistant Buyer for their menswear division.
As an Assistant Buyer you will be reporting into the Buyer and assisting them on all daily departmental tasks including:
- Running and analysing weekly reports,
- Managing the sample sealing process and maintaining the sample library,
- Performing regular comp shops to ensure you product category is in line with the competition and advising to the buyer on product opportunities.
- You will be responsible for the critical path management and ensuring products are ready to ship and landed in line with the agreed CP deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking to appoint an Assistant Buyer with fast-fashion experience (menswear would be preferable).
You need to:
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work without direction
- Have a passion for trend and product
- Constantly seek opportunities for development and are willing to take on tasks above and beyond your current role
What's on Offer
Competitive offer and the ability ro progress