You are here
- Assistant Buyer
- Public Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Assistant Buyer for this role will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Procurement team with day to day tasks.
- Engaging with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Assisting in the delivery of year on year cost saving for the organisation.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Buyer for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Previous experience within a procurement setting.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- Good academic background
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £21,000 - £22,000 + Benefits