You are here
- National manufacturing business
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
The client are world-class specialists in production and sourcing, there capabilities that can revolutionise our customer's supply chain. Based from their Leeds head office, the business have gone gone strength to strength and are now looking at bringing in someone to assist with management of materials and suppliers.
The successful assistant buyer will;
- To manage delivery of stock in line with production requirements
- Provide pricing and availability information to estimating
- Process material requirements from Customer Account executives and convert to purchase orders with merchants
- Use and maintenance of the Imprint stock and purchase order system
- To control and re-order agreed stock lines within pre-determined framework
- Measuring performance through an effective process to check the quantity, quality and integrity of the work being processed.
- To manage any supplier quality complaints
The Successful Applicant
Profile of the assistant buyer;
- Must have a structured, methodical approach
- Must be numerate, and able analyse data, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent communicator, team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to react to a fast moving environment.
- Have the ability to create a key interface with internal customers and external suppliers
- Possess a good understanding of the individual production processes within the factory.
What's on Offer
Salary - 20000 to 24000 plus pension and benefits.