You are here
£23,000 - £26,000
- Tier 1 Services Provider
- Excellent benefits and career progression on offer
About Our Client
Tier 1 Services Provider based in London.
- Support the procurement needs of the Facilities Management team
- Ensure that all buying activities are carried out in accordance with procurement processes and highlighting any non-compliance to the individual for rectification and reporting to the procurement and supply chain manager
- Reporting on facilities management rebates that the buying team have delivered on a quarterly basis and collecting such rebates in a timely manor
- Continually reviewing existing supply deals and bench marking prices to ensure best value is constantly obtained.
- Establishing strong links with operational teams and continually improving the procurement service provided.
- Attending operational meetings and visiting sites as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified
- Enthusiastic and driven to succeed within a fast paced environment
- Working towards CIPS
- Good knowledge of purchasing techniques
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to travel (ie. own car or access to mainline train stations)
What's on Offer
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Fast track performance based career progression