You are here
Assistant Digital & Ecommerce Manager
- Exciting retail proposition
- Digital, content, ecommerce and email
About Our Client
My client is part of a large B2C group with a strong national and international presence. They are launching an exciting new retail operation and therefore looking to recruit an Assistant Digital & Ecommerce Manager into the business.
The position will work closely with the Group Marketing Manager in the launch of this new online proposition. You will line manage a Web Designer and Content Executive as well as external agencies. This a broad role that will encompass both strategy and hand on execution: The role will include:
- Search - SEO, PPC and affiliates
- Content and Social (owned and earned channels)
- Online conversion and ecommerce
- Loyalty and email.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Digital & Ecommerce Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Good working knowledge of acquisition/search
- Previous ecommerce experience would be highly advantageous, ideally in a retail product environment.
- Good understanding of email marketing
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.
This role would suit a strong digital executive looking for a new challenge in their career.