You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Assistant Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding business with continuous growth plans. A fast paced down to earth business. This company is multi-divisional having diversified in numerous sectors. This company is aiming for continued progress and have put substantial investments in place to ensure they are in line with aspirations. This role is offering opportunities for genuine career progression.
Key Duties include:
- Reporting - preparation of monthly and annual account reports detailed analysis of job and project costs budgets
- Fixed Assets - maintenance of FA registers and appropriate depreciation policies
- VAT and CIS return preparation
- Managing and improving internal control
- Support and provisional cover to the finance manager
- Ad hoc administrative duties associated with the finance function
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this role, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- A Strong Communicator who pays attention to detail
- Experience in construction/ manufacturing industry
- An ambitious and enthusiastic individual
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career growth.