You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant Finance Manager
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank!
- Based in Edinburgh
About Our Client
My client are a leading bank who operate globally. They operate in multiple markets including, retail, insurance, corporate banking and consumer finance.
They promote a great working atmosphere across all of their sites and are a great company to work for!
As an assistant finance manager you will form part of the financial and regulatory control team and your role will involve performing Financial Control activities for part of the Commercial Banking business. Your role will focus on the management and analysis of data based on our source systems including supporting the team with reconciliations and journals for both the month end and quarter end processes. You'll also be given the opportunity to work cross team on queries and network across the Bank.
The Successful Applicant
- You will ideally be a qualified accountant or have equivalent relevant experience.
- You must have a good understanding of accounting concepts, financial control experience and knowledge of loan or Treasury related systems is desirable, but not essential.
- You will need to show your ability to manage financial control processes and review and how you collaborate across multiple stakeholders.
- You will need excellent attention to detail
- You will need strong analytical skills
- You will need to be an advanced excel
What's on Offer
The role is for an assistant finance manager based in Edinburgh and is paying Â£260 a day