You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant Finance Manager
- An excellent opportunity for a leading bank
- 3 Month contract with likelyhood to extend
About Our Client
My client are a retail and commercial bank based across the UK. They currently offer a nationwide network of 631 branches across England, Scotland and Wales.
The role of an Assistant Finance Manager will include;
- To support the development of a migration strategy for the entire balance sheet, there is a requirement to complete a deep dive into the finance reconciliations which are performed to support the balances in the ledger which are signed off each month.
- The objective is to ensure that for all finance reconciliations there is granular Inventory supporting reconciliations at the point of migration.
- This is complicated by the complex ownership and accountability model for finance migration and will require working with key stakeholders across the bank.
- Working as part of a team, the jobholder will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders to support the deep dive activity to understand the finance migration and ensure a fully reconciled inventory for all balances.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will have;
- Strong data analysis and data mining skills
- Advanced Excel and Access
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellence in stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working on projects with demonstrated ability to deliver to demanding timescales.
- Either a qualified accountant or extensive knowledge of working in a financial control environment
- Understanding of finance systems and processes in a banking environment
- Qualified accountant
What's on Offer
The role is for an Assistant Finance Manager based in Bristol and is paying Â£ a day