You are here
Assistant Financial Controller
£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly qualified and looking for progression?
- Based Surrey
About Our Client
My client is an instantly recognisable organisation with offices based throughout the UK, including their offices in Surrey.
- Managing a small team
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet control
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development and maintenance of existing reports and financial controls
- Supporting the Senior Management Team with any finance requests
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing a small team.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.