You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Responsible to UK Finance Manager
- Become a part of a growing international business
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in its field. They are an exciting, fast pace business, with a drive to get things right. They have been awarded for their efforts to renewable innovations. This business, is well known for promoting people from within so this role is designed for somebody who wants to progress within an organisation.
- Work under pressure to meet the deadlines for monthly Management Accounts, which will include reports and commentaries. As well as offering Variance analysis.
- Prepare and post journals as part of the month end process
- Support and develop sales and margin reporting
- Maintain product pricing records
- Support budget and re-forecast process
- Contribute to preparation of Interim and full year Financial Accounts and audit
- Confidence to step in and improve procedure and process
The Successful Applicant
Essential Qualifications: New or part qualified accountant (Study support available), ideally CIMA (But ACA & ACCA acceptable).
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ambitious, with a drive to provide results.
- Supporting the preparation and review of Management Accounts. Two years plus.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Strong IT skills, Excel proficient
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a growing SME with a global opportunities
Progression and career development
Competitive Salary and excellent additional benefits