You are here
Assistant Manager/Manager- Private Client Tax
- Opportunity to develop experience and knowledge advising diverse client base.
- Building relationships with high net worth individualsor professional practices
About Our Client
Big Four Firm with excellent career progression path based in central Bristol.
Excellent transport links.
Friendly and Supportive team with competitive environment.
You will have responsibility for the following in a Assistant Manager/Manager- Private Client Tax role:
- Providing tax advice to high net worth individuals in relation to their complex personal tax affairs often dealing with complex international wealth structures
- Managing a portfolio of Partners from Professional Practices and dealing with all aspects of their tax affairs.
- Management of tax compliance services provided to our clients through our Compliance Centre of Excellence
- Reporting to senior members of the team, including regular interaction with the partner group and managing and helping to develop more junior members of the team
- Taking responsibility for client relationships and liaising directly with clients and third parties
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for the Assistant Manager/Manager- Private Client Tax roles you must have:
- Good understanding of relevant tax legislation, being qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification or experience
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong client engagement experience
- Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to exercise appropriate level of judgement
- Drive and ambition to succeed and exceed our client's expectations and a pro-active approach to personal development
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment rapidly and to respond to clients appropriately in this context
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Experience of delegation and interest and skills to develop more junior members of the team
What's on Offer
£34,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience.
Competitive Benefits Package.
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.