You are here
Assistant Merchandiser - 12 month Contract
Immediately Available Candidates Needed
Exciting Business in the Heritage Sector
About Our Client
The Client is one of the most exciting names in the heritage sector, and is blessed with a rich and successful history. The client manages to please and impress a broad array of customers without ever spreading itself too thin and retaining best business practice throughout.
Based in the Heart of London they are one among the most interesting and desirable companies to work for within the UK, so if interested read below and apply ASAP.
The successful Assistant Merchandiser will be responsible for
- The whole product range within the organisation c.2000 SKUs
- Providing commercial analysis for suppliers around ranges, products promotions and report back to team
- Forecasting future sales and managing inventory effectively
- Managing overstock, exiting lines, in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensuring mark down and promotions are managed effectively and kept to a minimum
- Work closely with wider functions to further understand company wide activities and priorities.
- Representing the brand effectively at all times living and breathing their values
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Merchandiser will
- Have experience working in a retail merchandising or supply chain environment
- Have extensive knowledge of forecasting and inventory management
- Have great experience of analysing large amounts of data, interpreting and drawing conclusions and recommendations and presenting back to the business.
- Be a confident communicator and able to liaise with both internal and external stake holders
- Want to work a 12 month contract with the view to extension
What's on Offer
The offer is paying up to £27000 for the right candidate, as well as a social and fun work place in the Heart of Central London and a genuine opportunity to work with full autonomy and continue to be part of a great business in the heritage sector!