You are here
- Great Opportunity
- Growing Business
About Our Client
My Client provides home and fashion products at affordable prices. The business is based in Bradford and are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser oto join their team.
- To plan part of the range under the guidance of the Merchandiser and contribute to the department strategy
- To assist in the production of range plans providing detailed analysis for range review and selection meetings
- Review in season trading - daily/weekly/monthly to include sales, forecasts, estimates, intake projections and markdown for the Merchandiser
- Use forecasts and weekly performance reports to assess KPI's in-season and to raise issues with the Merchandiser
- Review style (catalogue no) performance on a weekly basis with recommendations for delivery re-phasing, repeats, price amendments, quantity adjustments, to ensure sales are maximised and mark-down minimised
- Set-up, manage and follow up all merchandising administration systems and procedures to ensure product availability and delivery
- Manage the maintenance of contracts in line with the Buying Teams plans in order to provide accurate updates to Call Centre, Logistics and Distribution
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Merchandiser will:
- Proven experience gained in a supply chain environment with a full appreciation of all business functions and all internal relationships.
- Sound experience of Merchandise/Planning in a mail order or large retail environment/Multi channel business.
- Experience within Fashion would be ideal.
- An enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive individual.
- Highly developed analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent PC skills, with experience of working with Financial/Analytical tools.
- Proven influencing skills.
What's on Offer
£20-35k depending on experience.
Benefits include 37 days holiday (including bank holidays) the option to join BUPA/Medicash, subsidised car parking, generous staff discount.