You are here
Assistant Product Marketing Manager - Temporary/Interim
- Working to support a well resourced Product Marketing team
- An exciting and dynamic Consumer Goods business
About Our Client
An exciting Consumer Goods business operating in a fast-paced category. First class Consumer focused culture.
You will assist with the briefing of greeting card concepts and artwork to the creative team, whilst ensuring the product is created to specification, is delivered on time and costs within target.
You will be responsible for the effective communication of new line requirements and line changes throughout the business, whilst carrying out all product administration, costing and sample checks. You will work closely with internal departments such as Category Management, Purchasing, Repro and Creative. The role also involves assisting in the preparation of customer presentations and new product launches.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this exciting role you should meet the following criteria:
- Good experience and understanding of a marketing environment
- Ideally educated to degree level in a Marketing or related discipline
- Have an element of creativity and be prepared to share fresh ideas
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Be self-motivated & able to adapt to changing priorities with strong attention to detail
- Be hard working, well organised & commercially focused
- Be numerate and computer literate and possess a good working knowledge of excel, word, power point and other Microsoft programs
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be well compensated with a strong contract offer.