You are here
Assistant Regional Manager
- Have you worked across beauty or aesthetics and are looking for a new role?
- I am working on a newly created role with a rapidly growing business
About Our Client
My clients are a growing aesthetics business with clinics across London. You will report into the Regional Manager who has been key to the success of the business so far with lots of industry experience. You will work alongside the Directors of the business and your feedback on customer experience will be key to the direction of the business going forward.
As an Assistant Regional Manager you will work across a portfolio of clinics across Central London. You will manage an ambitious team to drive a number of results focusing on providing the best service for your customers.
- ensure compliance across multiple sites
- provide coaching and training to the clinic teams
- drive sales through providing analysis on conversion and sales techniques
- be responsible for clinic standards
- work closely with the Clinic Managers to ensure performance
In this role you will report directly to the Regional Manager. Due to the growth of the business you will also be able to get involved in exciting projects across the wider business so some flexibility is expected.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Assistant Regional Managers will have
- worked within a Retail or Beauty environment previously- a passion for world leading products and services is a must!
- worked in a sales and target focused environment
- coached and developed a team, preferably within a retail or sales environment
- worked within an environment where there are high customer expectations
Those who have worked as a Clinic Manager in the past would be of particular interest as you will be able to understand the demands of the role and be able to provide support appropriately.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Regional Manager role will attract a salary of £26,000 to £28,000 plus package. If you would like to find out more, please apply!