You are here
Assistant shop manager - Temp (6month contract)
- Well known UK brand offering progression
- Great autonomy and bonus potential in the position
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned brand that is often seen as having a high team moral and offering great opportunities within an assistant store manager role. With over 700 retail outlets nationwide and sustained growth rates of 5% they are the biggest and most successful charity retailer in the UK. Their rapid expansion programme offers a unique place to work within high street retailing and provides many new opportunities for development and career progression.
The responsibilities within this job are varied; however the training given is there to ensure that you develop your skills within the company to meet their high standards. You will be supporting the store manager as well as reaching monthly and annual targets given to you. Whilst doing this you will also be managing a team of up to 15 people with a high volume store that requires a hands on approach within it.
The Successful Applicant
You will need previous retail management experience for this role coupled with floor sales skills and great customer care. The successful applicants will:
- Currently be working within a job that ensures you have a hands-on approach when it comes to your role and hitting targets.
- Have had experience in working with other team members and developing people skills through this.
- Be open to flexible hours and working varying shift patterns.
- Have had experience in a fast paced retailer and enjoyed the pressure of hitting deadlines and targets within it.
- Have a pro-active approach to solving problems, and the ability to deal with issues in your stride such as previous experience with customer queries.
- Have proven in previous job roles to be responsible, reliable and highly professional, especially when handling difficult situations.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to pay up to 15k + bonus potential