You are here
Assistant Site Manager - New Build Residential
- Assistant Site Manager to work for a reputable Housing Developer
- New Build Residential Experience is essential
About Our Client
My client is looking for an Assistant Site Manager to work for their business building around 500-750 traditional units per year.
The organisation have an extremely low staff turn around which is because they look after their employees extremely well with salary expectations and internal benefits.
They pride themselves on value and volume - and standard of works is very important to them, hence why they want to get this candidate right!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an assistant to work in their business, they pride themselves with a close knit team and feel that someone who can work alongside a team well will be best suited for this role.
The successful candidate will be heavily supported and shown the right way to progression etc.
- Support the Site Management team in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials needed for a project.
- Working in conjunction with the sales team to ensure that sales / build meetings are being attended and all build procedures are adhered to and inspections of all show homes are carried out.
- Accept responsibility from duties the SM determine.
- Support the Site Management team in the on site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to the own job responsibilities and are provided with support in achieving these.
- In terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the sites workloads with fall on you with the help from your SM. Therefore communication is important.
Previous experience working as an Assistant Site Management or Trainee Site Management is essential, and you should have up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation and Health and Safety legislation.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and have an impressive financial and commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate and influence others decision on a pressured environment.
You will be responsible to achieving targets specified by your Senior Site Manager and Contracts Manager. You will be managing the new build housing projects in accordance with the specifications given to you alongside Site Managers.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a history of success form within a house building environment as an Assistant Site Manager or a well experienced Trainee ready for the next step up.
You will have strong management skills and able to demonstrate longevity working within the residential sector
IT Literate you will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
You will be passionate about managing people, Ability to manage and track costs, you must have a CSCS card - Site Management and be First Aid qualified.
What's on Offer
Salary £28,000 - £36,000 (DOE) Car + package + Bonus Personal and Professional development
To apply for this position click apply or contact Charlotte Jones on 0115 9348 691 or 07920 831 252