You are here
Assistant Warehouse Manager
- An exciting development opportunity
- Leading foods provider
About Our Client
Our client is a leading foods provider.
The role of Assistant Warehouse Manager will be required to establish and implement warehouse plans for the Distribution Centre to meet current/future customer service requirements. Based at the site in North West London you will seek to continually improve cost efficiency/quality of service in line with the wider business goals. Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Assist with Distribution Centre Operational Plans - establish and review Warehouse Plans, Responsibility Budgets and KPIs/ Targets
- Financial control within budgetary remit - contribution to operational efficiency.
- Staff Recruitment/Retention - recruit, train and develop direct reports.
- Staff Training & Development Plans - implement Distribution Centre succession plan & manpower planning plans.
- Health & Safety and Legal obligations - adherence to Company policies and procedures & ensure H&S policy is implemented and adhered to.
- Stock integrity - ensure that Distribution Centre stock is recorded and held in line with company policies.
- Stores layout - achieve maximum productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Supply chain liaison - continuously asses stock holding/sales cover and review with supply chain.
- Site contracts/maintenance - review all contracts and ensure that work is carried out to company standards.
- Distribution & Operational strategy in line with Distribution Centre goals Control of fixed assets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Warehouse Manager will live within a commuting distance of North West London and be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Warehouse management experience of teams c100+.
- Flexibility to operate across a 24/6 operation to drive a team performance.
- Experience within an FMCG distribution environment i.e. day 1 for 2 delivery.
- Demonstrable man management, commercial, analytical and communication skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary and package is on offer for the successful candidate.