You are here
Associate Director Building Surveying
Lead function for regional development of Manchester
Autonomous career advancing role - established business
About Our Client
Leading commercial real estate and property consultancy with an enviable client portfolio is seeking to expand their Manchester operation via the recruitment of an Associate Director Building Surveying.
The role of Associate Director Building Surveying provides a unique opportunity to focus purely on client advisory matters in a leadership capacity within professional real estate consultancy covering duties such:-
- Design management and advisory
- Project planning and procurement
- Dilapidations and professional work
- Client representation and employer's agent
- Contract administration / project management
- Development monitoring and due diligence
This is a fully integrated commercial role will deal with professional advice to leading property funds, investors and commercial occupiers from the early inception stages through to full turn-key project delivery. As part of both a national sector, and also dovetailing in with commercial agents, asset managers and their other respected real estate consultancy functions, collaborative working will be key.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Associate Director Building Surveying, Manchester, the ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Commercial sector experience focusing on the project aspects of the discipline but with the scope to provide full client advisory building consultancy.
- MRICS or MIOB qualification.
- Good commercial acumen with client-facing and client advisory skills.
- The ability to work autonomously on projects at early inception to handover stages. Delivering on time, top specification and to budget.
- A current track-record of leading a Building Surveying team.
This is a challenging role with a well-regarded firm with an excellent client-base both from their Manchester operation and national building consultancy function.
What's on Offer
Salary is negotiable to suit the range from aspiring Senior Surveyor through to accomplished Associate Director at £50,000 to £65,000 p.a.
The package will also come with car / car allowance and an incentivising bonus element.
For an initial confidential discussion please feel free to contact Christian Lawrence MRICS at Michael Page Property on 0161-829 0392 or submit your CV as below.