You are here
Associate Director - Capital Markets
Primarily for the analysis acquistion of RMBS/ABS loan portfolios
The role will involve negotiation, modelling and analysis of RMBS/ABS
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic capital markets orientated financial services business with operations in Europe. The business's strategy is to acquire, originate and manage secured and unsecured consumer loans.
The role will involve negotiation, modelling and analysis of various asset backed funding structures, working closely with other members of the investment team, investors, arranging bank, external legal firms and rating agencies. It will also be expected to spend time developing new acquisition targets, including covering key advisors, and support the ongoing monitoring and management of the funding structures. Ideally you will have end to end transaction experience including negotiation of legal documentation and completion of transactions. They will need to be able to work autonomously and to meet tight deadlines and have a passion to find solutions.
The Successful Applicant
A strong understanding of the capital markets is required, particularly securitisations and specifically RMBS. Previous experience from a mortgage originator, funding bank, investor or rating agency is highly regarded. The candidate will be familiar with the full transaction cycle and will be the conduit between the loan originator and all other parties.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel and VBA
- High level understanding of various financial products and markets
- Strong mathematical skills and able to interpret numbers to influence business decisions
- Ability to review and understand transaction terms sheets, legal documents, and to translate this information into financial models
- Experience structuring/modelling credit enhancement and cashflow models
- Understanding of the various RMBS rating methodologies
What's on Offer
This role is paying a competitive overall package.