You are here
Associate Director - Financial Services Group
- Lead Advisory, Due Diligence, Consulting
- London, Top 10, ACA
About Our Client
Our client is positioned just outside the Big 4 and is one of the most recognisable names in the accountancy and advisory world. They have a 500 strong team in their Financial Services Group split across a variety of service lines. Their 5 year plan is to double the size of the team and triple the size of the revenue. This plan has not changed as a result of the referendum.
The role of the Associate Director - Financial Services Group is primarily to support the Directors and Partners grow the revenue, manage the team and deliver on projects. More completely they will be expected to:-
* Learn the Firm's product range and the teams managing each product. Within the department manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
* Understands the firm's strategy and how departmental objectives align with the strategy.
* Respond to and follow up enquiries and requests from existing clients ensuring close liaison with departmental colleagues to ensure the maximum service and experience are applied to each request.
* Attend and present at internal and external customer meetings.
* Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
* Work with junior and senior colleagues and clients to deliver assignments in a timely and efficient manner being responsible for the collaboration of a number of sources of input into a final document.
* Attend workshops and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
* Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of the office space, equipment and fellow employees.
* Managing teams (both own team members and other service lines / subject matter experts) on site as well as remotely and experienced in line manager responsibilities.
* Works in line with the firm's values, of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
* Manage the assignments to deliver a profitable outcome for the team and firm.
* By comfortable in developing own account / book of business with clients and become the subject matter expert for a sub-sector.
* Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
* Contribute to the strategic direction of the team.
* Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities within the Firm.
* Successfully win work and manage the accounts, clients and contracts.
* Write and submit reports and proposals.
* Understands and implements the principles of effective project management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Associate Director - Financial Services Group role could potentially come from a number of backgrounds, eg. banking, insurance or investment management. And either from in-house or practice.
What is crucial to the partners is that whoever applies can bring something to the team to fill in a piece of the puzzle and help grow the revenue. What they are not interested in seeing is those who cannot add value.
Applicants must either have an accountancy qualification or CFA / MBA qualified.
If you're open to having a conversation about the value you can add, please get in touch with me directly for an open conversation.
What's on Offer
£80,000 to £90,000 plus bens and bonus