You are here
This position is now filled
Associate Director for Global Transaction Banking
£75,000 - £80,000
- An excellent opportunity to nurture existing Trade Finance relationships
- A client focussed role, developing a profitable Trade Finance business
About Our Client
A Global Financial Institution, which operates across financial services.
Key Responsibilities -
- To ensure the Bank offers its clients, existing and target, a comprehensive range of trade finance products to satisfy their requirements
- To maintain and develop close contact with existing and new clients with a view to generating profitable business for The Bank in London
- To follow up indications and offers to ensure that a prompt and efficient service is given to clients.
- To co-ordinate with other areas within the bank e.g Risk Management Division to ensure that the appropriate service is given to clients
- Assist Trade Finance support in obtaining any necessary information from clients which may be required to conclude and transactions
The Successful Applicant
Key candidate criteria -
- Strong analytical and knowledge gathering skills to be abreast of developments in the banking sector with particular reference to The Bank's correspondent and target banks.
- Should be confident and have flair for sales and client relationship management.
- To work towards achieving the targets assigned for business and income.
- Thorough understanding of, and expertise in Trade Finance and correspondent banking products
What's on Offer