You are here
Associate Director/Account Director
- Award-winning Communications Consultancy, Public Affairs, Senior Management
- £Competitive + benefits
About Our Client
We are working with our client to appoint an Associate Director or experienced Account Director level communications professional with a background in public affairs. This role will have equal responsibility for ensuring that client delivery work is at the highest level and that members of staff are nurtured towards fulfilling their potential.
The role reports directly into the Managing Director of this medium-large agency, and the successful candidate will play a significant role to ensure that the company's values and reputation are upheld.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious agency operator to increase their day-to-day responsibility, and play a very significant role in an industry-leading agency.
- Play a key role in leading and nurturing a team of talented individuals;
- Represent the organisation externally;
- Contribute to the development of company strategies and ensure that they are seen through to completion;
- Ensure that client work is delivered to the highest level, and that teams are profitable and efficient;
- Create new business opportunities and lead the pitch process, as well as grow new accounts;
- Providing research and political counsel on public affairs, government affairs, crisis communications and media campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced public affairs consultant with an existing political and industry network;
- Advanced leadership and client handling skills;
- Creative thinker;
- Passion for leadership and team development;
- Experience of leading a successful team including managing financial budgets.
What's on Offer
£Competitive + benefits