You are here
Audit & Accounts Manager
- Manage a client portfolio
- Excellent future career progression
About Our Client
My client is a well established accountancy practice that is growing and progressing all the time.
As the Audit and Accounts manager you will be in charge of a client portfolio of a variety of industries including public sector organisations, life sciences businesses and technology firms, builders, architects, retail and catering companies.
You will also be involved in the following
- organising the logistics of where and when the fieldwork will be performed and appropriate staffing
- reviewing the work of trainees
- reporting direct to the directors of the firm on any issues
- liaising with clients to identify and solve any problems which arise
- producing reports for clients, detailing how to improve their systems and procedures as well as identifying technical inaccuracies.
- ensuring technical accuracy of the final financial statements
- producing bills and reviewing costs to budgets.
The Successful Applicant
You should be comfortable leading a high performing audit and accounts department. You will have a lot of experience of client contact and good skills in the following
- Managing both accounting and audit assignments and delivering reports directly to directors, both internal and external to the firm.
- Experience of line managing individuals, including conducting appraisals and disciplinary procedures.
- Experience of working with teams including motivating and training team members.
- Producing professional business reports.
What's on Offer
Up to £45k plus career development and route to partner.